Today we are welcoming a new path2pro partnership club in Team Singularity as we are thrilled to announce our partnership with Carthage College (Carthage Firebirds).
Carthage College is our first path2pro partnership across the Atlantic Ocean, and we are very happy to be able to continue the development of the academy umbrella that we have created through our path2pro.
The path2pro partnership initiative within the Team Singularity academy umbrella is a global opportunity for all esports clubs, schools and educations to be a part of.
Through these collaborations, the schools, educations, and clubs will join us on the journey of developing talents and leading the way for all the players who dream about a professional esports career.
Our mission is to offer aspiring talents an opportunity to start local with a clear path2pro, and give them the opportunity to grind their way to a professional contract while being scouted globally.
“Carthage College Esports is extremely excited to be partnering with Team Singularity and their path2pro program. The path2pro takes the existing model of creating experiences and opportunity that Carthage Athletics uses, and amplifies it to a level we never even dreamed of achieving. With this partnership, our athletes will have a direct line of sight to furthering their Esport careers at both a higher and international level, which you will find very similar to traditional sports. A unique thing that excited us for the partnership is Team Singularity’s success in the professional gaming world, and the clarity of what exactly it takes for an athlete to earn a pro contract. We hope that both programs see growth in their talent pool with this partnership, and in doing so, help grow the industry in the education world even faster.”Kevin Palmer, M.Ed., Director of Esports, Carthage College
Twitter – https://twitter.com/CarthageEsports
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/carthageesports/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carthage-Esports/102760301406079
Basic information about Carthage College and the esports/ gaming part of the College.
- Carthage College was founded in 1847 and sits on 80 acres on the shores of Lake Michigan in Kenosha, Wisconsin
- Carthage College have over 2,600 full-time students attending
- Carthage College offer 28 Varsity Athletics (Esports is the 28th Sport offered)
- Esports started as a club more than 5 years ago, and in the last year has been converted to a Varsity Athletic, and with the opening of our brand new Esports Arena
- The Esports Arena features 24 Lenovo Legion Gaming PCs with 10thgen Intel i7, NVIDIA GTX 2080 Super graphics, 16GB HyperX Ram, and full Legion H500 Pro series Peripherals.
- Carthage College also offer a gaming lounge with seating for over 40, where students and athletes can relax, watch streams/movies/games, or play console games on our big screen TVs.
- Carthage College currently have varsity teams for Valorant, Rocket League, Rainbow 6, Overwatch, and League of Legends.
- Carthage College have club teams for Apex, FIFA, Madden, Counter Strike, Super Smash Ultimate, and many more.
- Carthage College Facility is open to all Carthage Students for use.
- Carthage College will compete in our first season beginning in January in the National Esport Collegiate Conference (NECC) and compete in all 5 varsity titles.
“I’m excited that Team Singularity can announce Carthage College as our first path2pro partnership across the Atlantic Ocean, and I believe that we have found a strong partner to join our mission to provide a clear path2pro for aspiring esports talents around the globe.Atle S. Stehouwer, Founder & CEO, Team Singularity
I believe that we are on the right path with the Team Singularity smart academy setup and the path2pro partnerships with local partners to be able to provide a thriving ecosystem for grassroot talents.”
#SNGARMY #PATH2PRO #LOCAL2GLOBAL
About Team Singularity:
Team Singularity, recently acquired by Rightbridge Ventures, launched in 2016 as a grassroots operation and has grown into a premier esports organization with professional teams competing in Fortnite, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Rocket League, League of Legends, FIFA22, Apex Legends and more.
The company is focused on talent development and is the leading player talent incubator in esports. Team Singularity has the largest path2pro esports academy in the world with over 10,000 active amateur players making their way to become the next pro player in esports.
Team Singularity is home to more than 100 players and staff members from more than 30 different countries.
GamerTech (GT) brings disruptive products, technology-based gamer wearables, and advanced apparel solutions to market, focused explicitly on gamers and esports athletes to boost performance, amplify experience, and enhance their overall wellness. GT is a startup within MAS Innovation, a subsidiary of MAS Holdings - the most prominent apparel tech manufacturer in South Asia, with over 118,000 employees across 17 countries and a turnover of USD 2 billion, strongly focusing on apparel-based innovations. MAS Innovation ranked 18th among the world's best workplaces for innovators, conducted by Fast Company in 2022, and placed in Clarivate's highly prestigious Asian innovators list in 2021 and 2022.